Peace Business Continuity delivers a full suite of BC/DR professional services.
Howard M. Peace is recognized as a leader and subject matter expert in the fields of risk management, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
- Founder of business continuity consulting practices at Avaya and Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- Successful independent consultant and architect of internal risk management and business continuity functions at First Union National Bank, Verisign, and Cisco Systems.
- Consultant to Lloyds of London, FDNY, and the city of Los Angeles, as well as Fortune 500 corporations.
- Successful multi-national team leader and developer of multiple products, methodologies, processes, testing capabilities, training staff and users, and developed effective marketing materials.
- Particularly effective in the ability to develop proposals and business justifications, and managed extensive projects across business and technology units.
- In demand speaker and mentor.